Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hat Trick...


This card features a hat pin. I wish I could say that I made this. I know some talented people do create them... Alas I bought mine as part of a scrapbooking set.


The true glaze and colors are hard to capture. It is really a gorgeous color!

I mounted the picture from my previous post and added the flower, ribbon and hat pin.

Products:


  • Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - lemon zest, patina

  • Stampington - Button Mums

  • Zig Watercolor Markers

  • Ribbon - Unknown

  • Hero Arts Gemstones

  • Memory Boutique - Ornamental Frames & Corners Kit

  • Hero Arts - Clear Design Birthday Messages

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Suzanne. This card is sensational, from your choice for you main image, colors, right down to that wonderful hat pin. I love those too! If you see this and get a chance could you email me. I have a question about your blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!