Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Halloween....

3 little cards for my 3 not so little anymore children.... The best part of these card was I made them for the Hero Arts challenge http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2008/10/27/its-mini-monday/ which is all about making mini's. So this is great because I just reached into my scrap basket and pulled whatever pieces I had and folded them in half. Since I won't be sending these in the mail I didn't have to have a matching envelope. Each card has a unique size and all the pieces on it were from my scrap basket. I may have to make a few hundred more to use up my scraps.. Hee Hee...

The first card is for my son who is 13... He like the hallowenscape after he saw it but I made this for him because it had all the spiders on it..


I really got a chuckle out of the ghost costume being made out of spiders. It might be a little busy but the google eyes makes him look scared of his own costume.

This one is for my littlest one she is 7 and she saw this card which I finished first and asked if she could have it.


and last but certainly not least this card is for my middle daughter who is 11. She is very logical and very very smart... She will appreciate a structured card.



Products:
  • Hero Arts - Sparkle Design Happy Haunting
  • Hero Arts - DesignBlock Tree
  • StazOn - Royal Purple
  • Adirondack - Sunset Orange
  • Brilliance - Silver
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folders - Birds & Swirls, Just my Type, Mosaic, Swirls
  • Fiskars Threading Water Punch

Happy Haunting to you and yours...

Next up my son is getting confirmed this weekend... So I will be attempting a confirmation card... Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. So love your adorable tree in the third card! CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sue! I’ve given you an award on my blog, Gaal Creative! I really enjoy seeing your work and I think you deserve this recognition! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no way I can pick the greatest one. I love the idea of him being afraid of the spider's on his costume. Way out! Your youngest dauthter's card is so cute with the pumpkin and the buttons. Perfect. Now the last one is totally tooooooo creative! It's not fair, but I will accept the fact you are just too art centered. heee heeee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!