Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Inspirations...

On the Hero Arts Blog http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/category/motivation-mondays/ they are featuring artists who participate in their challenges.
Kiara is one of the artists being featured. Her blog is here: http://stampingcafe.blogspot.com/. Kiara's cards are always beautiful and elegant and have the cutest embellishments.
The challenge on the HA blog is to be inspired by one of the featured artists. Here is my attempt to emulate some of Kiara's style.

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Clear Design - Woodland Critters
  • Hero Arts - Fancifaul Flower Filament
  • Hero Arts - Designblock - Wavy Leaf Pattern
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Labels
  • Martha Stewart Border Punch - Cornice
  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • Light Pink Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by... I am going to see if I can emulate Kelly B talent next!

Suzz

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Suzz!! Love everything about it! Makes me so happy to be able to inspire someone so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I have to tell you while I remember, ha, that the new Ranger Alcohol inks are out yet. You must have gotten yours at convention huh? LOLOL

    I love how feminine and frilly your card looks with the stamps you used and the butterflies are lovely. The green ribbon is great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!