Saturday, April 11, 2009

2 Peas Stamp Camp Week # 1

2 Peas is hosting a stamp camp where they have the GG teach different techniques every week and you play along with creating something. Here is the thread at 2 Peas for week 1 which is all about bleaching: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2784718



Someone had posted a sample where they bleached their dye ink background and I have lots of those lying around. :)


I think this scrap was made using dye inks on acetate and adding water.

Recipe:
  1. Ink up the stamp in bleach and stamp on the paper and it removes the color.
  2. Stamp with pink ink over the bleached images to provide a shadowing effect.
  3. Stamp sentiment and emboss with white embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sue...it has been a long time since I have done the bleach technique...Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Suzz! Bright, cheerful card! Thanks for sharing the technique! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been having computer problems all day! Finally I am here to say how beautiful this is! Have never had success with this technique, but I love it so much.
    We have grey skies and rain, cold too... Hope your weather is better!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. What stunning results you got. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic, love it! I've been wanting to do the bleach technique, but afraid that I'm might damage the stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How creative and just such a vibrant and beautiful result!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!