Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Who doesn't love getting mail?

I love getting mail, especially if it is not bills! I recieved this in my mailbox yesterday...


with a very nice thank you written in it from Jacqueline! Love her cards and was so lucky to recieve one in the mail! Thank you Jacqueline!

I also had a chance to keep playing with using bleach to stamp on a glimmer mist background. Here is the results:


I wish I could take a better picture but alas... All rain yesterday and today... I have created a light box based on something shared on the Hero Arts Flickr Group but need the light source to finish it. I will get there... :)

Products:

  • Penny Black - Casual, Curlicue
  • Glimmer Mists (I made this awhile ago and not sure which colors I used. Sorry)
  • Vellum
  • Adirondack Brights - Orange
  • Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Stampabilities - Matthew 7:7: 02
  • Hero Arts - Script
  • Spellbinders - Shapeabilities - Butterflies 2

Thanks for stopping by... I hope the spring flowers are blooming by you!

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card from Jacqueline!!!

    And your bleach one is drop dead gorgeous.. Gosh, just love those colors and the affect from the bleach stamping!

    Gorgeous work from two wonderful artists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got my card safely and thanks for the compliment of showing it here! Your bleach card is just gorgeous, what a great colour to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when I miss a card!! I love those butterflies and how elegant. Wow! I love the colors, design and the whole second card too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!