Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Scraps...

Sunday scraps is inspired by Godelieve.. She started this and I really need to do this so today is using my scraps and trying to fit in a few more entries for the Hero Arts Challenge of using Die Cuts.

The Scalloped circle from Kraft was sitting in my scrap pile and so was the center piece. I just added some brown sponging to the already teal image. The butterflies were created today and so was the tag.
I just redid my light box and I love it. I have one issue with the two lamps on either side it doesn't fit where I have it sitting. So I need to find a new home where it can reside permanently. This was taken with one light on. Thanks Deborah for the recommendation for the lights!

The second card was made from this circle which was already created and just waiting for me to finish it. I don't think I did it justice but I wanted to finish it off so I could at least send it out to someone. I created the butterflies this morning and added the sentiment and embellishments. The background is a re-inker background with water on acetate. I then stamped the wavy leaf background and then finished off with a mask and sponging.


I am going to take the easy way out on the products list. The stamps are all Hero Arts and the inks was Memento Rosebud, StaZon Fuschia, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Ranger Distress Ink - Pine Needles, Adirondack - Orange, Memento - Rich Cocoa

Hope your day is great! I am hoping to finish up a few more scraps today...

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. Sneaking a peek before we head out. I love your cards and I think you did both of them justice. I really need to try some of your great techniques. I love all of your textures on the first one and the butterflies and pearls on the second one. Also the lace was a great add too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scraps! I love the sillouettes in both...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of the first one n the earth tones and the second one really pops with that fuschia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sue!! You are killing me with all those gorgeous and yummy cards!! Love everything about them, thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Love the Cards Sue...The Pink one is so Yummy.....
    Congrats on your Win at Quickutz...Soooo Happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!