Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Snowy Christmas

Look at this gorgeous paper... It looks like snow falling and I couldn't resist creating a little scene using it as my sky with snow. I have had this verse for awhile and haven't had the chance to use it on a card. Now doesn't that just fit this quiet scene?

The paper is Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly. The Hero Arts Challenge this week is tearing paper. I tore the snowy ground and stamped on the Hero Arts tree. You don't get the full effect of the tree as I used the puffy Ranger Embossing powder to give it texture. The birds are B Line design. The verse is from Northwoods.

Hope you have a lovely day...

Suzz

12 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely stunning - a picture of inspiration and stamping wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and love the papers and sentiment. The scene you created is truly peaceful. I can hear the quiet!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that paper really is beautiful, enhances your birds and tree image even more! Love the musical notes on the snow drift!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right Suzz seems like it´s snowing - what a sweet sentiment and lovely colors. Like the stunning paper you have used :0)
    Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quote and yes, the background paper does look like falling snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE how you used the patterned papers on your card. This is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! This patterned paper is perfect for this!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the red music snow Suzz. Plus that amazing tree.. makes me want to get started on my christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ¡¡¡¡¡GENIAL!!!!, los papeles que has escogido son increibles, la nive en la partitura, el cielo y los copos en ese papel de Navidad, la cita y el ARBOL que te ha quedado fantástico, me parece un trabajo super creativo, felicidades, Suz.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the torn snow and the falling snow is just perfect! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful! I love the snow, and the music on it! So pretty! Came to your site to see your votive shade ... and got sucked in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!