Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tag Tuesday Challenge # 39

This weeks challenge from Louise is to create a cutsie tag!

Now this is a perfect challenge for me because I have some cute pattern paper burning a hole in my pocket.

I purchased a few sheets of this adorable October Afternoon Splish Splash - Ducks in a Row paper after seeing these chicks on a few of your blogs!



This is going to become a bookmark for my youngest DD. She kept asking me if it was done yet this morning.

You have to see the expression on the last chicks face. He looks like he is sad so I made his umbrella dragging because that is what would happen with my chick when they were not happy.

Don't their umbrellas look like have of an egg shell? I thought that was fun too!

This was much easier for me than the last couple of tag challenges.

Thanks for stopping by... Suzz

12 comments:

  1. Suzanne, don't know if I my comment went through or not.
    I'm glad this tag was easy for you as I don't think it has been for a lot of others.
    Your tag is super cute -- great design and a fun, colorful spring attitude here! The pom pom trim is fab, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a cutsie tag! I love everything about it. So ingenius of you to add the umbrella for the last chick! LOVE, LOVe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Sue! So super cute and makes me want to run through a puddle of water for fun! Love them duckies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is cute! Love what you did with that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!!!! Love that your daughter was impatiently waiting for her bookmark:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is your tag! I love every little details, pompoms, umbrellas and the clouds! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww.... this is just the cutest!!! LOVE what you did with the umbrellas!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love the ducks and the umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is cutsie with retro sophistication...reminds me of a children's book illustration from the 50s. This tag is beautifully original and oh, so adorable!! You hit the cutsie challenge out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and cute tag your made, I just love it!
    I just know your daughter is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, This is just one of the sweetest things I've seen yet, Way to nail this one! Cute Cute Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!