Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wild Wild West

I am having so much fun with the Wild West  set from Stampers Anonymous.  The stamps bring back fond memories of wallpaper my brother had in his room with Cowboys and Indians. And images of my baby sister Jodie, the summer she spent wearing a fringed vest and skirt with a coordinating cowgirl hat in just that shade of red when she was about five.

Here is my tag for the Simon Says Stamp and Show a Tag challenge this week and it uses the lovely color combination from the ColourQ Challenge #88.


The tag is made out of Kraft paper. The image and sentiment are Stampers Anonymous. The script and flourish on the top are from Hero Arts. (Fabulous Flourish) Inks: Ranger Distress Inks Vintage Photo, Ranger Archival Ink Coffee, Versamark. The papers are from BoBunny Timepiece Collection.

The lovely inspirational colors:

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

19 comments:

  1. Very creative Sue - nice and masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very very cool tag. I love your background colors and layered torn look! Excellent! The flourishes are really placed, too. Well done! Thanks for sharing your tag with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, Suzz! Gorgeous, deep colors! Your distressing looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a "masterpiece", I love it ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag with great use of those stamps and what a gorgeous colour combo.

    Brilliant work as always Sue.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab western themed tag - wonderful use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many wonderful details packed into a small design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute tag. I love the colors and it is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a marvelous take on the colors challenge! This is so you! The colors are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this.. What great set.. I knew when I read the title that I would love it.. Hope you are having a great week so far..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is awesome! I love the tag and the stamps you used, yeehaw! ;) Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ, I always love to see what you'll come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzz, this tag is SUPER AWESOME, I love it! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tag, Suzanne! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous tag! Love the ripped layers and I think the colors are just spectacular! That is indeed a wonderful stamp set. I really just love everything about this tag! So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeehaw, I am LOVING this tag.....and if The Funkie Junkie loves it, you know it's gotta be good, cuz she's the QUEEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. whoo hooo - congrats on winning at the Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on winning at Color Q, great tag, love the colors, very creative.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the torn edges and the rustic look. beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful tag! So rustic yet beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!