Friday, June 22, 2012

ATC Swap

Happy Friday!  Another long week and so looking forward to a cooler and relaxing weekend. ;)  Today I have a few ATC's to share.  I am part of a swap group and this swap didn't require anything specific. I decided to pull out my scrap box and some new Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps Sheets.


The girls were so cute and I needed something to put behind them.  I had this paper that worked perfectly with their outfit.  I then added a die cut and turned it into a mirror. The sentiment and girls came with the Crafty Secrets sheet.

The next one started with a butterfly die cut sent to me from another friend. 

I thought how fun it would be to make a Mardi Gras type of mask on one of the images. The background is a scrap stamped with a the same shade of purple.  The stamp was a lovely gift from Lesley. The image a gift from Jacqueline.  The sentiment (Artistic Outpost) was stamped on the same background.  I cut the butterfly in  half and placed it over her eyes. I had this little scrap of a gems flourish left and it worked perfectly on the middle.

The last one uses a bit of heart doily over some beautiful butterfly paper(Thanks Kim).  The image was another one from Jacqueline(Thank You).  The sentiment is from Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps Heartwarming Vintage sheets.

The best part of all of these ATC's are they are going off to friends and a good portion of them are bits and pieces from friends. :)

Have a lovely Friday!

Suzz

11 comments:

  1. WOW Sue - love how you used those vintage images - super inspiration!! Gorgeous craft work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your atc's - lucky person who gets one of those! especially like the little girls and the clever mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What brilliant ATCs, love the girl with the butterfly mask, it works brilliantly and the gem swirl is perfect.Love the butterflies on the last one too. Just lovely. Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, all three of these ATC's are darling!! I love the first one with the two cute little girls, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ATC's are mini works of art! They say so much in such a small space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little works of Art look great. I just love all of them.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautitful ATC's! Love the sweet girls on the top, creative use of the butterfly winds on the middle project, the added butterflies an doily look wonderful with the sweet image on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aren't they so cute. Very adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved these when I saw them on the group site! So worth repeating. Wonderful ATC's!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all goregous Sue and someone is going to be very lucky as the recipient. As always, you manage to pack an awful lot of inspiration into such small 'bundles'. Thanks for sharing them on your blog.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are terrific, love the paper to go with the girls in the first, fun idea with the butterfly and image in the second and neat way of doing the sentiment and sweet image on the third!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!