Tuesday, September 4, 2012

21 Years

Friday is my  21st anniversary.  I decided to use the Mojo Monday Sketch 257 as my layout and create a card for my DH in celebration of our 21 years of marriage.


The papers are from My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing and Bo Bunny.  I only stamped two things on this card! :O  The I Love You which is from a cute Unity Love Bug set and the numbers from 7 Gypsies.

I think the colors may be a tad too pretty.  I think I might have to re-work the card a bit and use it for another purpose. :)  Hmm...

Have a lovely Tuesday!

Suzz

15 comments:

  1. congrats Sue - quite an achievement these days! I love your use of the kraft card and string.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne

    Congratulations on your forthcoming anniversary. Love your card. The colours are great and the hearts are fabulous.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no, no, no, no!! Men like lovely, too. My husband reminded me of that once ... these colors are gorgeous! Best wishes on your 21st anniversary!! Where do the years go??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your anniversary! I think the card is delicious - the kraft hearts and twine are fabulous against those delicate pastels, and the ribbon banner is just lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous, luv the hearts...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary to the two of you, your card is gorgeous and I'm sure he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary.
    Love your card, especially the kraft hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Suzanne! Lovin' all the layered hearts! Happy Anniversary! Yahooo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely! loved the colors and the dicuts are awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzanne I have always loved your cards. This one caught my eye in this week's MOJO Monday challenge gallery and I am not surprised that it's yours. I love everything about it. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary to you both. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your heart frames!! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!