Thursday, December 20, 2012

A little tag

Thursday finally... I am off tomorrow and then no more work until after the new year!  Yeah!  We have Thundersnow in our forecast today.  The kids are thrilled we are finally getting snow today for Christmas.  The forecast is all over the place as far as how much snow we will be getting.   Onto crafty stuff...  I have been playing with scraps again.  I had the sweet reindeer from Stampendous sitting in my Island of Misfits stamped images.   I pulled him out with the thought of using him on another tag waiting to be used but alas they couldn't get along and he ended up on his own tag:


The Stampendous - reindeer was stamped with archival ink and colored with my favorite STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell watercolor pencils.  I decided that if he was delivering mail he should be sitting on a postcard tag.  I used the Stampers Anonymous - Postcard stamp along the left side.  I used my STAEDTLER Triplus Fineliner Pen to draw a few lines down the center.

I thought it would be funny to write a letter to Santa on the bottom half so I wrote:  "Santa     I have tried to be very good but it isn't easy with a brother who... " Ha Ha... I definitely have a brother who instigated a lot of the trouble!

I finished off my tag with a edge of Krylon Silver pen and a shimmery star with a button.

 Have a great day!

Suzz


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant tag and that reindeer stamp is really sweet. Feels good to use up some of the bits and pieces doesn't it - even if doing so makes even more left overs!! Does here anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute Suzz. Thanks a lot for the totally gorgeous card that arrived in my letter box today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!