Thursday, December 27, 2012

Desire of Your Heart

The ODBD Shining Light Challenge is Anything Goes.  I decided to create a springlike card using some of the flowers and gardening tools to create my project:
 I stamped the background using the vines and a green dye ink which I spritzed with water to get a softer image.  I stamped on the tag the wood background also spritzed with water.  I stamped the verse with brown archival ink.  I distressed the edges of the tag and background with a distressing tool and brown dye ink.  I added green dye ink onto my tag to blend with my background. 

I then stamped, colored and cut three sets of violets to decorate my edge of the tag.  I stamped cut and colored my pot full of gardening tools which was pop dotted onto the tag.


Products: The Good Seed, Vine Background, Violet, Wood Background, Ranger Distress Inks - Vintage Photo, Green, STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz



12 comments:

  1. That lavender color looks so beautiful with the greens, Suzz! Gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This beautiful card sure brighten up my day Suzanne! I am snowed in today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome Suzz. Just the prettiest with the purple accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Suzz!! You sure know how to put a bunch of stamp sets together with a gorgeous result!! Stunning!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge. I am always inspired by your creations!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the looks of this.. So pretty.

    Hope you have a happy New Year my friend.

    Thanks so much for the tag you sent me. I LOVE it.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This so pretty, I like how you did the flowers...Happy New Year to you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What totally awesome cards Suzz. Thanks for sharing your eye candy once more,

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty, suzz!! your coloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! I really enjoyed taking a look at all your wonderful creation. Like I said before you are one talented lady!!

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzanne, what a gorgeous spring looking card, the verse is perfect and loved your detail on the flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!