Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!

This is a birthday post for my Dad!  Happy Birthday Dad! My dad and my birthday are pretty close together so we will be getting together today to celebrate both our birthdays. 

I decided to create a very CAS card for my dad.
I usually like to use my Outpost stamps to create a card for my dad as he was raised on a farm and grew up in a small town. I decided to change it up today.  I pulled out some Echo Park paper called This & That which has all these fun masculine prints on it.  I cut a panel of the paper and stamped the birthday sentiment on the wood banner and the cardbase.  (Memory Box) I added a few screw tops and twine and done. 

So a quick post for a quick card!  Have a wonderful Sunday!

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Suzz!

    The colours and all the texture created with the rulers numbers and marks are stunning! And the plain card that shows on top is the perfect match!

    Awesome!!! Happy birthday to you both! :)

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, your dad must be happy with his birthdaycard. Wish you both a lovely day. Thanks for showing Anneke. www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fab, Suzz... I just love all those rulers and measures. Fantastic colours too, and the touch of twine with the greeting finishes it perfectly. Bet your dad loves it - happy birthday to both of you!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great birthday card for your Dad! He's sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure your Dad loved this card and how special that you can both celebrate your birthdays together. My Son and his little girl have adjacent birthdays so it's always a lovely double celebration.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!