Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It's Time for a Hayride

Today is release day for Artistic Outpost new September Release. The new sets include Hayride and Christmas Chalk

I am sharing a tag using the new Hayride set::
I started with a wood grain misted background.  I added the windmill from The Outpost and repeated the grass to finish the grass line.   I stamped the tractor and popped it up in the foreground.  I added the sentiment from the Old Grist Mill plate.

I was having fun with the plate and decided to create a pumpkin patch:
I used the boy image and pumpkins from the Hayride plate.  I added the farm from the Country Life plate.  I stretched the fence to the left.  I added the sentiment from the Typography plate.

The Christmas Chalk plate has some beautiful sentiments that make beautiful tags and easy Christmas cards::

I stamped the sentiment and other images on a wood grain pattern paper using Versamark.  I embossed the images  with white embossing powder.  I cut it out and layered the the image onto white cardstock. .  I added a touch of raffia and was done.  A quick and easy card for my holiday cards.

Hop along to see all the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the design team:


Have a fabulous day!

Suzz

13 comments:

  1. Lovely projects Sue I have to say the Hayride tag is my fav off to see some more

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic b&w tag - I love the windmill added from the Outpost, and the burlap ribbon. And, wow, what a lot of pumpkins! Love the Scandinavian red & white look of the Christmas card too... Fab makes, Suzz.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That black & white tag is stunning! I love the woodgrain background against that tractor. One of my favorite makes of yours! & wow to all those pumpkins in the patch. I bet your hands were tired from cutting. Another fabulous card. And your scandinavian card is very elegant!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamping release Sue! OMG, how many pumpkins! lol Love the effects you achieved in all 3 pieces...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love scene you created and that tractor which just jumps off the tag! The pumpkin patch is amazing and the placement of the boy, so cool. Wonderful Christmas card and love that red and white! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love the black and white tag, so effective with the wood grain background, the tractor looks perfect. I love the little boy button and the added burlap. The pumpkin patch, well this is just awesome, love him nestled within the pumpkins. Your Christmas card is so so elegant I love the Scandanavian feel. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue - your talent and creativity amazes. I love the little boy in the pile of pumpkins! I think he is having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wundervolle Projekte, liebe Suzz.
    ich bin begeistert.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very fun! Love your pumpkin patch!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have created the most wonderful scenes with these stamps, Sue! Your black and white woodgrain piece is fabulous and I just love your pumpkin patch. Your red and what Christmas card is a total beauty - your use of white ink is really a WOW!

    Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous color popping here! Love the black and white too! Both make for fab scenes! Love the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the scenes you created with the new Hayride plate! The Christmas Chalk looks fabulous on the red!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!