Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Discover Time

Carmi over at ResinCrafts Blog issued a challenge before CHA inviting anyone to create a project using Resin and a lovely watch bezel. She provided the bezel and we got to play with resin and the bezel.  If you check out the blog you will see the results of a many different artists who started with the same bezel and created a variety of projects.

For my bezel I just started playing around.  I covered the inside of the bezel with a layer of gems with I then covered with a layer of resin.  I let that harden and then put my sentiment in along with the bee. I filled the resin again and added a touch of chain from one side over to the wings of the bee.  I finished off with a heart charm.
I had fun playing with this project. Hop over and check out all the other fantastic submissions. I have been enjoying seeing what inspired the projects.

Suzz

9 comments:

  1. Very cool Sue - love the added layers to the bezel and the fabulous chain and heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suzz, love the cool bee and the heart dangle. Gorgeous bezel. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous project Suzz. Love your "off the page" work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative and what a keepsake for someone!! I love everything you added and how you put it together! That heart and bee are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is lovely Sue. The bee is beautiful.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee-utiful!! Great job on the challenge!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinned!!! Just stunning Suzz. I'll pop over and see the other projects, but this is just awesome! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!