Thursday, March 20, 2014

Butterfly Dreams


I just received two new stamps texture stamps from Darkroom Door yesterday so I had to play! 


 See that peek of polka dots?  That is the new Texture Stamp Dots.  I love the size of these stamps and the edges of the image are uneven allowing for background texture.  :)  The new stamps inspired my layered art!

I stamped the other new stamp Texture Stamp - French Script onto tissue paper which was misted with orange glimmer mist.  I crinkled the paper and added distressing with brown dye ink. 

I stamped the dots onto a piece of brown paper bag and on a piece of cardboard painted with white acrylic.

I added a piece of gauze misted with brown ink.  I misted white cardstock and stamped the Eclectic Butterfly,Eclectic - Fancy Flourish, Wordblock Journey, and Collage Butterfly Garden stamps.  I then cut them out and arranged all the pieces in layers.

Have a lovely Thursday!

Suzz

1 comment:

  1. Stunning piece Suz, totally love this, it looks fantastic and wow what great stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!