Sunday, March 15, 2015

Wish Big

I have really been enjoying the Creative Gym at the Mixed Media Challenge!  Exercise #5 plays with a black background and adding color to the palette.  I used this as time to play and create a card for someone special.


I painted the background with black gesso and then stenciled with black embossing paste the numbers. I let that dry and added splashes of bright green and light blue paint across the surface.  I used the stencil to dab the green paint over the letters.  I stamped the sentiment in the green paint.  I then mounted it on a black card.

Hope your Sunday is wonderful!


Suzz


3 comments:

  1. Followed your link from Mixed Media Place, and their #5 Creative Gym challenge. Love the splatter and the stamped letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! Beautiful card! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! Really pretty card! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!