Thursday, June 4, 2015

Royal Welcome


A quick share today of a sweet fairy from Penny Black celebrating the arrival of a baby girl.  This was inspired by the arrival of the princess Charlotte and the Mojo Monday Sketch #400

I love these little fairies and had fun coloring her with my STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell watercolor pencils.  I decided to frame her out on the inside of my card. 

I flipped the sketch and left a little room for my sentiment.  I cut a partial circle to show her off and then used the Simon Says Stamp Stencil to add the circles on the front sponged with fossilized amber and vintage photo.

The sketch:











Have a happy Thursday!

Suzz 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love those dots and the touches of pink, works fabulously . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love that gorgeously colored fairy. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!