Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Flip Advent Calendar

Hi!  I am sharing over on the Basically Bare blog today this Advent Flip Calendar using the Easy Easel Album. 

The album came with a certain number of pages.  I had to add extra pages for the advent calendar.  I used the mixed media card set and  scalloped tag set to add additional pages.  All the items area available to purchase on-line at the Basically Bare retail shop.

 Each day was fun to put together a mix of images, embellishments and lots of glitter.
 There is a mix of papers but mostly from Authentique and October Afternoon old and new papers.
 My stamps are Artistic Outpost, Darkroom Door, Momenta, Penny Black, Inkadinkado, Stampendous, Stampers Anonymous, 7 Gypsies, Technique Tuesday
 This is the Basically Bare Wings Die Cuts along with the Celestial Shapes on a Scalloped Tag Set felt tag.  I glittered it up with Stampendous glitters!
 One of my favorite Stampendous birds and Memory Box stamp!
 The easel worked well with all the extra bulk I built into the calendar.
 Frosty from Artistic outpost!
 This doesn't show off how beautiful this is on acetate.  The buck is from Indigo Blue.
 Love me my vintage Santas!
 Plain silhouette but striking none the less!

I will be sharing the rest next week!

Thanks for hanging in for all the details!

Suzz

3 comments:

  1. Stunning Suzz. The mix of papers and stamped imagery work so beautifully and there is a lovely vintage feel to this too . I love it . Tracy x X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sensational idea! Gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!