Saturday, April 16, 2016

Flowers

Hello! It's Saturday and we are having some beautiful spring weather.  What better inspiration than that to create a spring bouquet of cards?

Both cards are simple and easy to create. This takes me back to when I first started stamping with the Hero Arts stamps.  I was happy to see the new silhouette wildflowers form SA along with the doily stamps.

I used versamark in the background with the doily stamp to create a very soft shadow with a hint of mist sprayed from the bottom right corner. 

I inked up the flowers with two dye inks and stamped them over the background and added one of my many Verses Rubber Stamps sentiments.

These flowers are so lovely in their silhouette that I didn't want to distract from them other than a few glossy accents as dew drops.
My second one was a scrap from playing with a lovely flower stencil and blending the mists across the stencil.  I just added a few pearls and a tiny sentiment and a lovely card created quickly.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!