Friday, August 5, 2016

It's all about color!

Hi! I am featuring  the Friday Focus  on the Frilly and Funkie Challenge blog. The feature product is the  Ranger Color-of-the-Month from 2015. For the next two weeks there will be an additional 15% discount on Ranger Color-of-the-Month from 2015 products at the Funkie Junkie Boutique, so now is a great time to go shopping!  Just click here for all the bargains.

I have to admit that I bought every new ink pad and various combinations of the different products sprays, markers, and stains.  I am a bit of a color fanatic. I love the different color combinations and I have many ink pads to reflect that!
I share on the blog a few different color combos from the color of month series and how I used them in some backgrounds and this tag.  For more details hop over and check the post out here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!